APH provides transport services for its own projects as well as private customers. This is scheduled and managed by our Transport Manager and all Road Transport is accredited by Main Roads Western Australia.
The multiple configurations including payloads are as follows:
- 8x4 Rigid End Tipper -14 ton
- Tri axle Semi End Tippers and Side Tippers – 25 ton
- 8x4 and 5 Axle Dog End Tippers – 42 ton
- Long Vehicle Tri axle and 5 Axle Dog End Tippers and Side Tippers – 50 ton
- Limestone Block Trailers in Semi 25 ton and LV 50 ton Configuration with the capacity for self-loading and unloading with a Telehandler Forklift.
- Tri Axle Rock body trailers for Armour Rock Cartage.
- 8x4 Tilt Tray with winch up to 14.5 ton.
- Site Refuelling Truck
- Field Service Truck for onsite repairs.
- B Double and Semi Flat top trailers for General Freight.
- Capacity from 25 ton to 85 ton.
- Includes Drop Decks, Spread Quad Low Loaders and Dolly’s
- 3 Rows of 8 Drake Low Loader and 2 Rows of 8 Drake Dolly
APH also provides full maintenance services to all its projects with a well-equipped up to date workshop facility.
Servicing and maintenance of all APH Equipment, Light Vehicles, Road Transport and Fixed Plant is carried out by qualified mechanics and boilermakers, managed by a Workshop Foreman.
APH Contractors has its own resources to improve the efficiency of supply to its projects:
Resources that APH Contractors produces are:
- Gravel Road base
- Gravel Pitching Rock
- Limestone Road base
- Fill Sand
All resource locations are operated within the local Shires guidelines and Extraction Permits
Pits are audited by West Australian Mines Department and are managed by an APH Construction Manager, utilising up to date Crushing Equipment and Screening Equipment.
APH Contractors manufactures and supplies a wide range of quality retaining wall products using locally sourced premium quality resources.